Where to buy metal in MA

Hello,

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a place to my metal for odd projects in MA area? Looking for solid round, flat, and angle steel, sheet metal and some aluminum tubing.

Thanks!

Reply to
Luds

For aluminum sheet, rod, and tubing I recommend Metal Source in Woburn MA. Call ahead and Ed caon have your order ready or you can browse through the cut offs and odds and ends. Very nice folks to deal with.

Sadly my favorite supplier of odd bits of steel recently retired and went out of business. If you find a source in MA east of Springfield please let me know.

Errol Groff Instructor, Machine Tool Department H.H. Ellis Tech

613 Upper Maple Street Danielson, CT 06239

860 774 8511 x1811

Errol Groff