Bridgeport replacement feed nuts

I'm in the process of reconditioning my Bridgeport J head miller, and would like to know of a source for reasonably priced replacement lead screw nuts. Can someone please direct to a reliable source?

Thanks, Norman

Reply to
MotoBMW

TLKALLAM8

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (MotoBMW) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m14.aol.com:

You can always try High Quality Tools. They specialize in OEM Bridgeport parts

No relationship with them other than a satisfied customer.

Reply to
Marty Escarcega

Thanks, I'll check with them.

Reply to