Replacement Heas for Bridgeport Mill

I'm looking for a replacement head for a Bridgeport mill. Does anyone have a source for used or rebuilt heads in or around Northern California - San Francisco Bay Area. I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Jeff T.

Reply to
Jeff

Too bad you aren't in the Seattle area. I have a clean rebuilt-3-years-ago J-head I'm prepping to sell real soon.

GWE To email me:

Grant Erwin

Well, it can be shipped. Post it here first and some of us might be interested.

Thanks. Steve.

Reply to
SteveF

I know someone who may be interested. You want his number? Eric

Reply to
Eric R Snow

I'm interested myself and I'm only an hour from Seattle.

Drop me an email or let's talk.

Steve (360)490-2774 cell.

Reply to
Steve