Interesting kart site

Hi guys,

Just thought you might like to see this:

It's a nice site. Pity he seems to have lost interest and moved on to other things. I wish I'd built a kart like that when I was 16 or 17, although I did build a petrol powered robot which was pretty cool in its own way, and you don't have time for everything :-).

Chris

Reply to
christopher.tidy

--Hey, you're not the guy who made the gas-powered walking machine that tows a rickshaw are you? Wish I could find out more about that thing, but I've only ever seen one photo of it..

Reply to
steamer

Sadly not. Mine was build using a lawn tractor engine and transmission, plus steel from a scrapped trailer. Let me know if you turn up any info on the walking machine. I'd be interested to learn more.

Chris

Reply to
christopher.tidy