Where to find a precision level

I bought two of them for closer to $75 including postage. Cheaper if I had got one from a failing machine shop, but that was via e-bay.

Reply to
Bill Noble

That's easy, get a set of the special adapters that fit in a collet or chuck! They look like a collet, but are made of aluminum. Yes such things really exist. Now if you can get you're lathe turning fast enough...................................................

Steve R.

Reply to
Steve R.