Which weld is mine?

I revisited a site where I did some work 22 years ago, but thoroughly for a different reason than welding. I went out to look and see if the lock boxes I had put up 22 years ago were still there, and how they did. Apparently, pretty good. They did change to Medco locks, a much better lock, but the original welding still looked pretty darn good.

Compared, as you see, to someone who had been there after me.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

I wish I were a good welder, I have an ice welder a Miller Syncrowave 351, with a 350 amp water cooled tig torch, and a water cooled Spot, I do have stick leads on it, I can do better then the one on the right in your \pic, but not the left, heck I have a hard enough time finding the right settings to use on my machine each time I try to weld with it, a nice traning session on my machine would be awesome, I asked a couple welding supply places, the only answer I could get was go to a tech school, if it wasn;t forty miles away I might

Reply to
notanyspam