woot! grease and go + buttload of shims + 2 hours = happy mill

I got all four feet on my Shizuoka mill by greasing the studs and alternately raising the mill, shimming and raising again until I got it high enough to put a pivot block, then I used the Y travel to shift the center of gravity allowing me to get the rear feet on, then shifting back and a little more shimming to get the front feet on. It is now very level too! :-)

Thanks Larry and others.

Rick

Reply to
Rick