Wrench ID

Can someone tell me what this wrench (or whatever it is) is for?

John Kunkel

Gunner wrote: Skyhook wrench with the turnbuckle option. ^^^^^^^^^^^ Gunner, you forgot to mention that it's the left-handed one. I wish I had one.

Reply to
Leo Lichtman

looks like a valve spring compressor then. I'd imagine there is a stud or something you can thread a nut onto and hoook it in the little notch along the handle and pry the spring down to get the keepers out. My dad used to have me climb up on the bench and stand on a big endwrench to do the same thing. :)

dave

Reply to
David L Peterson