WTB/Trade/Steal/disappear 22'+ Travel trailer

Ayup..I search Craigslist/Bakersfield/Inland Empire/Orange County/San Diego everyday. I might post a Wanted as well.
Went to look at a 22' today. Guy wanted $1500, I offered him $800. He was insulted because I pointed out the big assed hole in the bottom of the black water tank, the missing fender skirts and the two missing windows..................
Gunner
Gunner Asch
Way cool! Bookmarked!!
In California?
Cool.
Gunner
Gunner Asch
Thanks. Ive more than a passing familarity with a few names on the Wall.
Gunner
Gunner Asch
As some know, I work in So. Cal during the week, staying in a small
travel trailer (18') in an RV park, and going home to the Bakersfield
area on weekends.
Ive been doing this for about 10 yrs now..and the poor old 1974 Aljo
travel trailer I bought to stay in at that time..is getting a bit long
in the tooth..and she is getting smaller and smaller every week. Floor
is starting to go..lots of little stuff. I could rebuild her..but she
is still way too small.
So Im looking for something bigger, dual axles, newer, under $2500 (as
far under as I can get) to replace it.
Yall run across something, let me know. I can get it just about
anywhere in California, maybe Arizona, but the price is got to be good
enough for having it brought in, or going after it myself.
Ive no way to get a 5th wheel, so they are pretty much out of the
running. Straight travel trailer, perfer something thats not a long
term project. No motor homes please unless they are really special.
That cab/ motor take up way too much space, and it will be parked 24/7
in the same place..so a motor home would be a waste.
Might be able to swap machine tools, cash, whatnot for something an
old bachelor type can eat, sleep, shit and shower in.
Gunner
Think of it as having your older brother knock the shit out of you
for torturing the cat." Gunner
Reply to
Gunner Asch
Have you looked at Craig's list for Bakersfield? I just looked at the last 3-4 days in the RV section and there seems to a couple that would work for you. Try a-wanted- listing in the RV section. Sale text as you listed here.
Graig's list really works. Recently sold a complete, old, plastic injection molding set up. He first saw it in the background of another item I sold.
Paul in Central Oregon. Was 12 degrees this am. Supposed to be 3-5 tonight.
Reply to
co_farmer
My wife sells that stuff at her job, mostly to shops.
1-800-216-2786 A decent 2 axle unit just showed up along my route to work, I will post a note tomorrow to see if it's up for grabs. Aljo? Nice units. I just sold a 1957 Heilite single wheeled pop-top on Ebay
Reply to
Stupendous Man
i happened to come across this...
i didn't know this information was available on-line. you can look up anyone who's on the vietnam war memorial. by name or by state and town. i looked up what turned out to be the lone death from maybrook ny, i was there the day they told this guy's mother he'd been killed. i remember there was a commotion and then an ambulance arrived to take her away. us kids were told she'd swallowed her tongue, at that age i didn't know what that meant. someday there's going to be an iraq war memorial. i went to "adams, thomas" page and the info brought tears to my eyes, especially the comments his buddies left. whew.
Reply to
William Wixon
No luck on the trailer, it was moved out temporarily for some bulldozer work. I do see cheap and free trailers sometimes in the
Stupendous Man

Site Timeline