Z spring source?

Does anyone know of a source for custom z-springs in the Northwest? These are the springs used in semi's with air ride suspension. i am
replacing the leaf springs with air bags in my bus and need z-springs that a bit longer than normal.
The second option is cutting and welding the ones I have. Not sure I like that idea. But I could be wrong. Comments.
John