ZINC CASTING NEEDED: Got a small foundry?

This group has helped me out many times over the years. I am now in a situation where I can pay someone back. All the Big Guys want to run only Zamac alloys, and $2,000 to $5000 for tooling. I need simple castings made, poured into a simple open graphite mold (Furnished.) Each shot is about 3#, with regular commercial zinc. Quantities of 25,50, or 100 at a run, up to 1000/year. I am a small 3 employee company with about twenty different products...and just cannot set up a production zinc pot..no more room, no more time, no more people. I have bought rough castings, and have cast the prototypes myself as well, so everything is defined and tested. Once the mold is hot (~400F), you can do between 12-20 an hour.

At the very least it will get you something better than Bud.

Those seriously interested, shoot me an email to RCMW(at)gearloose.com for details. This email address will be expired after the vendor has been found. (We all know what happens to email addresses on Usenet.)

Thanks!

PS: No, Dammit, This is NOT being written in an internet cafe in Nigeria. For once.

Reply to
Jon

You're about to get an email from me , and I forgot to add a subject line ...

Reply to
Snag

OK! Thanks, Group!

2 vendors found, problem solved!