240v forward stop reverse switch

On my mill I have a single phase nvr 'forward stop reverse' switch, which I fitted. It has push start and stop buttons and a rocker switch
to provide the reverse/forward functions all mounted in a black plastic enclosure.
I want to fit the same type of switch to my lathe but I can't remember who made the switch and despite an evening Googling I can't find a similar switch.
Anybody have any ideas where I can find one.
Thanks in anticipation.
John H

Thanks to 'Bootsie' who e-mailed me with the information that Chester have what looks the exact same switch on their web site, http://www.chesteruk.net/store/tooling.htm , but it is marked as 'coming soon'!
This means that I will probably use a two button NVR switch and a Dewhurst drum switch for the reversing that I have. If I have to go this route I do have a question about wiring the NVR switch which I would like clarified. The reason for wanting a new switch is so I can mount it in a more accessible position than a bulky Dewhurst/NVR arrangement.
The question is should the NVR switch switch be inserted in the 'start' or the 'run' circuit?
John H
On Sat, 2 Apr 2011 15:10:58 -0700 (PDT), John

I've not come across one with a rocker switch but there are plenty with 3 buttons, but they are not cheap! do a search for "reversing dol starter" on ebay, brings up a few.
To answer your question the NVR must break both the start and run circuit. There are many ways to achieve this.... Personally I like to wire the NVR first then the dewhurst and then link back to the NVR so it drops out when the lever is moved and won't start unless the dewhurst is in an "on" position. I have a wiring diagram somewhere if you need it.
Alternatively if you email me the ratings of the motor I'll give you a quote to make a NVR with a rocker switch since they seem to be rather elusive!
Graham

Hi Graham
Your wiring diagram would be a help. I've thought about putting the NVR before the Dewhurst but realised there is problem with triggering the NVR but I don't know how to sort it out.
John H
On Sun, 3 Apr 2011 15:41:42 -0700 (PDT), John

I sent it over via email this evening.
Graham

As usual on this group people have been very helpful in solving my questions.
This time it is thanks to Graham for his help in solving my current problem.
John H