Grit blasting in a container

I have a full size Hodge Clemco grit blaster - the sort used on motorway bridges and other big structures - air fed mask, hose over
your shoulder and away you go.
I'd like to set up a shipping container so that for the 'smaller' stuff less than the size of a bridge the grit is confined as at the moment the clean up time exceeds the job time! My first thought are to form a heavy mesh floor over a sort of vast funnel with perhaps an auger conveyor or brush conveyor returning the grit for de-dusting and reuse.
Anyone know of similar setups I can learn from or plagiarise ?
AWEM
Andrew Mawson wrote:

I've no experience of grit blasters but did look after a wood shredding line, the output fell onto a vibrating conveyor and this coupled with 2 screens would start the cleaning process. Ours had a rotating magnet to pick up ferrous objects and drop them into a separate box.
AJH
On 03/04/2011 10:44, Andrew Mawson wrote:

<snip>
I found that used grit can be surprisingly reluctant to flow, and will form vertiginous cliffs sooner than do so - to the extent that I fitted my pressure pot with a small rotary vibrator to keep the stuff flowing into the mixing valve. So I think it would need a lot of small "funnels" rather than one or two wide, shallow ones.
I also found that visibility was a big problem in a confined space, so you'll need a lot of light and a seriously big dust extractor/separator, which wasn't feasible in the place I was living at the time. Now that I've got a field I could stand in the middle of, 150 yards from the house, I haven't got the blasting kit. And I'm not sure what a few tons of copper slag would do the grass.
--
Kevin Poole
****Use current date to reply (e.g. snipped-for-privacy@mainbeam.co.uk)****