24v 3 pole contactor

Before I shell out a ridiculous amount to RS or similar, does anyone have lying about a din rail mounting smallish 3 pole contactor with a
coil suitable for 24v DC fitted with an overload trip of the order of 0.2A? Folding dosh awaits! This is for a coolant pump and I'm reluctant to pay as much for the motor control and overload as the pump ! Used but working is fine.
AWEM
On 11 June, 20:38, "Andrew Mawson"

Andrew,if buying new go to Chalon Components in St Helens.You should save 50-60% and they take a card payment and next day delivery. Mark.