4" stainless or aluminium tubing

Anyone know where I could get hold of some of this - it's for a car air intake system, so doesn't have to be seamless or particularly strong.

Reply to
Robin

Look up a local ducting company. I use stainless steel (folded seam) pipe for stoves, and they should carry, or be able to make the size you need. Prices are usually pretty reasonable too.

Joules

Reply to
Joules Beech