Acme screws

Hi all. I am looking for a supplier of budget priced Acme/ Trapezoidal style ball screws up to 2 metres in length in the UK.Any ideas.

Many thanks

Reply to
Paul

Trapezoidal style

Not sure that they are budget, but:

Halifax Rack & Screw

Kingston Engineering:

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

We used to get leadscrews from Halifax Rack & Screw (in Halifax) and they weren't as expensive as you might fear - they were trapezoidal leadscrews for use with a conventional nut.

'Ballscrews' won't be trapezoidal and won't be 'budget' from anyone I can think of (NSK, THK, SKF etc) Richard

Reply to
Richard

Guy Fawkes