Adaptors - Bristol Erickson Ltd

Help!!

I have three adaptors from 1, 2, 3MT to 40 INT which have the name "Bristol Erickson Ltd" scribed around them However, I don't have a drawbar for them. I have failed to find what thread they are to make a new one - BSF, BSW, UNC (both) have been tried without sucess!

CAn anyone help with thread identification! It would appear to be about 5/8" and BSW goes in for a couple of threads and then binds.

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks

Andy

Reply to
Dorutland

M16 x 2mm pitch if they are not BSW/UNC Mark.

Reply to
mark

My BE INT40 to MT2 adapter has an M16 x 2mm drawbar thread so I have to have

2 draw bars on my mill as everything else is 5/8 UNC. Martin
Reply to
Martin Whybrow