Advice needed on Rapidor Saw

Tony Jeffree writes ...............

I.e. Pushing it!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Whittome

How can a saw be ambidextrous if it doesn't have any hands?

I'd give my right hand to be ambidextrous...

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

The mass is almost unchanged (a few percent increased due to the fuel added) but the volume is greatly increased, due to the increase in temperature from burning the fuel.

The pressure is also increased, but by the compressor at the front. Then burning the fuel increases the temperature and the resulting increased volume exits at the rear - at a much higher pressure than the incoming air, but it had better be lower than that produced by the compressor...

- Brian

Reply to
Brian Drummond