Another Try

Sorry folks!

Since I have posted here before, I thought might be safe to try again, seems I have tugged the tails of the tigers in here!

I'll wait and see if my last attempt to reply finally arrives before I ramble on any, got some questions on cnc and the like.

Rich

Reply to
Rich

If you meant my reply that was just for for infomation as most people don't know the test groups even exist. Wasn't having a dig or anything, sorry if it came across that way!

Stephen.

Reply to
Stephen