Re: Armour Posts?

Where have they gone? Apart from an EBay post by JOeM, I can't seem to

> find any armour related posts on my news server. I'm not a regular here, > but do come back now and then to lurk and see what's happening. > > Surely there wasn't any kind of newsgroup split since my last visit?

But....

You have not given the "secret handshake" (* wink wink *)

:o)

Actually, there are quite a few armor-specific groups on Yahoo.

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Many of us went to Armorama.com or Missing Lynx or Track-link Rob Gronovius Visit my motor pool in the

gallery

Reply to
Rob Gronovius

well we kinda got off on the 1/32 F-105, football (not soccer) started, a lot of us got spammed, it's that time of the month. take your pic.

more target posts would be nice.

Craig

Reply to
Craig

It's a semi-natural progression. I started with the AOL member group, found this place, then Hyperscale, Missing Links, Tracklink, WWII modelbuilder, and Amrorama...

I still read here a lot, every day in fact, but if I want info I'll ask on one of the other forums.

I reply here now and again, mostly referring folks to the abovementioned sites...

My US$0.02 before whopping , defecit inducing tax cut...

Oh wait.. I'm not one of the stinking rich , top 5% of the income curve 'friends of GWB' , I'm not GETTING a tax cut...

Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC