Anybody in need of Myford S7 changewheel cover?

Trying (somewhat in vain) to de-clutter my garage in the hope of making space for a new lathe. One of the many MCIUs are the parts taken off my
Myford S7 when fitting a gearbox 20 years ago. They are: changewheel cover, leadscrew bearing (from tailstock end) and banjo (for changewheel gears). Since they really won't come in useful to me, is anyone out there interested? If so, yours for a nominal sum. If not, I'll advertise in the usual places. Prefer collection (Bromley) but could post at cost.
David
--
David Littlewood