Myford S7 changewheel cover - free to good home

I fitted a gearbox to my S7 about 20 years ago. This involves replacing the changewheel guard with one of a different shape. The old cover has been sitting in my garage ever since. It is painted in the old grey Myford paint.

If anyone has a good use for it (for example, to replace a damaged cover) they are welcome to have it for free, but collect only please (Bromley, SE London) or drop off somewhere on my travels.

Clearing unwanted items like this out is the only way I can make room for more stuff (ideally, more machinery rather than Andrew's cast-offs!).

David

Reply to
David Littlewood

replacing

Can let you have a few more pallet fulls if you can ok it with SWMBO

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

In article , Andrew Mawson writes

Andrew,

SWMBO has already threatened that we need to buy an extra house for her to live in.

(Thanks for the motors though!)

David

Reply to
David Littlewood

I'm familiar with that problem too I keep saying we need a smaller house with bigger outbuildings.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Why do you think I'm moving the house is downsizing but not the workshop !

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson