OO scale marshalling yard plus other items free to good home(s)

I'm posting this for a good friend. Location is near Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex. The layout was originally made by the lady's husband who did about 8 years ago.

Send e-mail to me and I will forward it on. Time is short so please let me know as quickly as possible

Am dismantling a huge 4mm OO LNER layout from loft of 87 year old lady friend. Anyone need an 8 feet by 2 feet marshalling yard, points at both ends with Peco changers?

6 tracks plus 2 passing main lines and a background of both viaduct arches and scenic grass banks, track ballasted with grey granite stuff. Code 100 Peco nickel silver track. Free if you collect, delivered at a fair price for transporting in my 3.5 ton truck. Also scores of scratchbuilt English buildings and scenes, whole villages etc but at a fair price. All buildings lit. Also model of Haywards Heath station. Super.
Reply to
Mike Hughes