Can you identify these 2 tools ?

Hi All
Have these in my junk box , have no idea what the first one is, the second says Granberg File -n- Guide. Am thinking of using the base of the second one as hss sharpening
guide as the base is adjustable on both planes.
http://flickr.com/photos/nashtm/2615368793 http://flickr.com/photos/nashtm/2616195334
Thanks Tim Nash South Africa
The first one looks like a pop up stop that is often found set into a woodworking bench. It stops wood sliding off the bench as you plane it.
The second may be some kind of jig for filing narrow saw blades, can you confirm what the make is as I can't quite make it out.
Jason
--
jasonballamy
Tim Nash (aka TMN) wrote:

Woodworking bench stop

Chainsaw sharpening guide (I think)
BugBear
Yep, Bugbear has got it, the second one is a chain saw sharpening guide. Try a google for GRANBERG FILE-N-JOINT and several similar guides come up
Jason
--
jasonballamy
Tim Nash (aka TMN) wrote:

There used to be, maybe still is, a website which put up a half-dozen or so tools every week and asked people to identify them.
Does anyone have a link?
Thanks,
-- Peter Fairbrother

Thanks for the help Tim