Anyone here into PLCs

Not the big business type.

I've got a Messung branded 'Smartgen Panel PLC', headed for the bin if noone wants it. I can't find any info on the Messung website, it must be a few years old, but looks never to have been used. It appears to have 8 inputs and 7 outputs, a CANbus socket, 4-line display, etc etc. Meaningless to me. email me if you want it.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Leech