arrand engineering

Hi any one got the web site for arrand engineering or a phone number tks

Reply to
EF

All I can find is

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

AS per an advert in EIM last year they dont seem to have a web site . the phone no of 01664 454566 is the same as the info on the link below they are based in Oakham, lincs

All I can find is

Bob

Reply to
Mike D

Last time I looked at a map Oakham was certainly not in Lincolnshire!

Regards

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Steele

They are in Leicestershire, between Melton Mowbray and Stamford. They don't have a web site or e-mail, but they are very efficient in dealings by phone. Beautifully made kit but pricey.

Reply to
normanb

I've got:

The Forge, Knossington, Nr Oakham, Leicestershire, LE15 8LN

01664 454566

That's off a label on my test bar

Wilfrid Underwood

Reply to
Wilfrid Underwood

Now if any of you knew anything about geography you would know that Oakham is the county town of RUTLAND. Rutland like Scotland has fought for independence over many years. I seem to recall that round about 1947 or maybe later the boundaries of that county had notices on every road saying "HANDS OFF RUTLAND". No matter what "Boundary Commission" and the like say Rutland is still Rutland and Oakham is the county town. In terms of engineering Rutland might not have many claims to fame but Oakham has a great collection of horseshoes.

Donald, Isle of South Uist

Reply to
Donald

Beg to differ - try Rutland.

Reply to
Neil Ellwood

Well known for the late Markon Engineering if nothing else, makers of generators.

Rutland was absorbed into Leicestershire some years ago, and only very recently regained its county status, hence the address you see quoted. It was Leicestershire for 10-15 years IIRC.

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes

Don't forget the lagest man made lake in England.

Reply to
Neil Ellwood

Sorry to be a pedant and all but I live next door to Arrand. They are firmly in leicestershire...I know this because the county boundary runs across our farm, they're on the leicestershire side of it...but only just. SO they're not QUITE in Rutland.

It is only a few hundred yards we're talking about though.

Reply to
abbymac

Replying to a six year old thread has got to be record. Perhaps Arsey Groups are powered by clockwork.

Cliff Coggin.

Reply to
Cliff Coggin

But 6 years later have Arrand got a website...

Nope.

The Other Mike

They are perhaps Amish ?

John S.