Boley 3L lathe

I've recently managed to buy myself one of these from fleabay, for a very reasonable price.

I'm struggling to find out what size taper is in the headstock, and also what size thread is on the spindle - neither fits any of the stuff I already have.

I don;t suppose anyone has a copy of the manual which they could send me, or any info? I'm also looking for some changewheels as well :.)

Reply to
bigegg