bridgeport series 1 mk2.. Interact..

I posted again as I think people are commenting on bridgeport turrets.. I now have the weight, well found three specs that gave it as 1300kg,
though all three had discrepancies between other specs?
I have a home built rotary, at the moment it's tuned for my lathe, I think it's going to want a larger idler for the bridgeport? I think the interact has the dc motor[4.4kw], I would imagine that takes a lump of current on starting I don't have any details of the motor but wondered if it would be possible to alter the rectification sytem to run from single phase? I have a 5kw idler at the moment. can I run everything, table and television on single phase?
Anyone have any 30 tooling to flog?
On 27 Apr, 20:42, snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com wrote:

" I posted again as I think people are commenting on bridgeport turrets" That`s possibly because you never mentioned Interact before! I doubt the Ser 1 has a dc motor.

Meant to add if it has a dc motor it will take less start up current than an equivalent AC motor of the same size as you can adjust the ramps.