Camlock pins

Hello All,

First, does anyone know the correct term for Camlock pins? Or is it Camlock studs? Or something else?

Second, where might I purchase a set of D1-3 ones, with IMPERIAL (7/16" x 20tpi) thread? UK preferred, but US if I have to.

Many thanks.

Reply to
John Montrose
Loading thread data ...

Try Rotagrip, Birmingham Tel No. 0121 554 5177 I bought three about a year ago. Regards Ben

Reply to

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.