Carrs 179 solder

Is Carrs 179 solder cream the same stuff as Carrs 179 solder, which is the one recommended for aluminium work, or is it something different
whichhappens to melt at 179 degrees ?
I can't seem to find any definitive word online.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.