Chester Model B 3-in-1 lathe/mill opinions needed

I'm so close to purchasing one of these .. but there's not a great deal of info on the net ... is anyone using one .. any info much appreciated

Reply to
Dazzer

Try this:

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Activeviii

: > >I'm so close to purchasing one of these .. but there's not a great deal : of : > >info on the net ... is anyone using one .. any info much appreciated : > >

: > Try this: : >

: >

:

: > Charles : : What an amazing url I even found the old 6" Britannia I owned in there :-) ChrisR

Reply to
Chris

great deal

I have been using one for about 5 years,are you still looking?Have much info if you are interested.

Reply to
G.JEWESS