Chuck jaws

My Boxford Model C lathe was supplied with a Burnerd 4 inch 3-jaw s-c chuck Model N30 complete with internal and external jaws. I appear to have lost the external set. Can somebody advise where I can obtain replacements?

David Sharp, Isle of Man.

Reply to
David Sharp

Pratt Burnard

Tel 01422 366 371

Helpful and they take orders on credit cards

Hope this helps

-- Regards

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Barnes

Rotagrip also sell replacement jaw sets for P&B chucks (0845 100

1566).

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

I have followed this up. Many thanks, Jonathan and Tony.

David.

Reply to
David Sharp