Bernerd chuck jaws

Friend of mine picked up a Hercus model A lathe in very nice condition. Problem is the Bernerd 3 jaw chuck is missing one inside jaw and two out
side jaws. It's a 4 inch chuck model no N30-MC and the jaw numbers are 11436.
So I'm on a mission to get two sets of jaws to fit this chuck . Or two out side jaws and one inside jaw .(probably easier to get two sets complete ).
I'm in Australia ,but will get them from where ever I can.
Some advice would be appreciated as to where I might obtain said jaws or sets.
--
Kevin (Bluey)

Kevin
Try this link for information
http://www.thame-eng.com/HomeDownloads.htm
you will have to download the section marked TEC Complete Jaw Catalogue (7.5Mb) and search the Product Summary pages for what you want.
Hope this helps.
John H
John wrote:

Thanks John , much appreciated.
--
Kevin (Bluey)
John wrote:

Well no luck with Thame Engineering ,they say the chuck is obsolete and parts are no longer made for it .They recommend buying a new chuck. I guess jaws from a later chuck would have metric dimensions and will not fit. So looks like a new chuck is the way ,pity as the chuck was the original one for this machine and has the spindle thread in the back of the chuck.
--
Kevin (Bluey)

I got some jaws - one set of inside jaws and a set of soft jaws - for a 4" Burnerd by keeping a lookout on ebay, they turned up eventually.
Tim

Kevin
    Have a look here - http://rotagriponline.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_idE&Itemid ) Rotagrip sell lots of Bernerd jaws, as you can see. It might be worth a e-mail to ask if there's anything 'imperial' lurking in a bin...they've been going for many years. --
Chris Edwards (in deepest Dorset) "There *must* be an easier way!"

http://rotagriponline.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_idE&Itemid )
I have somewhere in the region of 25+ assorted odd chuck jaws in my place. None are new, but might help anyone looking for the odd one. Bob
Emimec wrote:

Bob , would appreciate it if you could check your stash . I think the fellow who owns the chuck would be happy with just the inside jaws .He is an auto electrician and would be just restoring commutators on starters and alternators mostly . It's jaw 1 thats missing from the normal jaws ,and jaws 2&3 missing from the reverse jaws.
I'm sure he would be happy to come up with some finacial exchange for them. .
--
Kevin (Bluey)
I'll check for you and reply ASAP. Bob
Chris Edwards wrote:

http://rotagriponline.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_idE&Itemid )
Thanks I'll check them out . The chuck is in really good condition inside and out and it would be a pity to not be able to put it to use .Preferable to a Chiwanese job. Actually it's not for me but an associate who has just bought the Hercus which is a Southbend clone.The lathe is quite old but in very good condition and looks to have had little use for its age.
--
Kevin (Bluey)
Tim wrote:

Ive been checking ebay each day and will continue to do so, .
--
Kevin (Bluey)