Clarkson Radius Grinding Attachment

I have just aquired a Clarkson radius attachment for the tool and cutter grinder, does anyone have any instruction leaflets for setting one up which I could buy or maybe copy. Thanks Phil

Reply to
Phil Procter

Which grinder, Phil ?

We have a handbook for the Mk1 T&C Grinder, and you can still get the instruction books etc from the people who took over the grinder manufacter from Clarksons.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Phil

There's a page or two on setting it up and using it in the Clarkson manual. I can email you scans if you want?

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Hi Charles & Peter

I already have the Clarkson book thanks, I saw a specific booklet on the radius attachment on ebay a few months ago, but did not buy it as I didn't have the unit then. I am sure I will figure it out without the book, but it would be nice to have a copy on file though. I will be using it on my "Union" grinder by the way.

Thanks Phil

Reply to
Phil Procter

March Engineering who made the Clarkson grinders are in receivership.Their assets are being auctioned in the very near future.There are some complete grinders and attachments listed and if you managed to go on the viewing day you might pick up some literature. regards,Mark.

Reply to
Mark McGrath

Mark

Do you know who's running the auction?

Thanks

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Ah, that explains why I couldn't get hold of them and their website was down last week.

Have you got any dates for the auction ?

Peter

Peter A Forbes

That would explain their lack of response to my e-mail asking for literature.

I am still having no luck tracking one down.

Phil

Reply to
Phil Procter

It's working today

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech Dutton Dry-Dock

timleech

Phil,

Copy of booklet sent by email as .pdfs - ( 'twas I who bought it on eBay !)

Andrew Mawson

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Andrew

Is there any chance that I could get an email with tha booklet in it? Regards Wil

-- Will Bleeke

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Will Bleeker's Profile:

this thread:

Will Bleeker