Clarkson Tool & Cutter Grinder MK1

I have recently aquired a Clarkson mk1 grinder and it is all set up and working. Now the question, what is the purpose of the four 3/4ins and the four 5/8ins holes on the right hand side of the top slide ? John Quirke

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

I'll have to go and look at ours, but I think it is for mounting one of the many accessories for the machine, assuming you have a standard setup in the first place.

There are new manuals on ebay (March Engineering) for £15 plus post, same price as March were selling them for before they went down the tubes.

What accessories do you have?


-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: Web:

formatting link

Reply to
Peter A Forbes

Or, of course, a certain cynical trader has a CD full of tool & cutter grinder instructions, including the clarkson mk1 -try searching tool & cutter on ebay. Lots more instructions for less cash.

Regards Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Steele

2 centres (one half round) on brackets 1 Universal bracket with 9 adapter bushes (all paralell bores) 1 Mandrel for holding Clarkson "Deadlock cutters" 1 Toolrest for spiral work with holder mounted on rotating base 1 Toolrest for general work with holder mounted on T slot 1 Plain grinding wheel 1 Cup grinding wheel Asortment of tool rest tips John
Reply to

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.