Converting a Myford S7 to Imperial

Hi, I am new to Model Engineering and have just purchased a good (to me) Myford Super 7. It looks like the previous owner looked after it
well and started to converter it to an Imperial Machine but did not finish the job.
The LeadScrew is 8 TPI with wheel marked in 0.125" per revolution. 0.001" steps.. The CrossSlide is 10 TPI but still has the Metric micrometer Dials. Very Confusing. The TopSlide (compound Slide) has a 2mm pitch Screw and Metric Dials.
My question is it easy to swap the metric items menchioned above to imperial. ?
The Lathe also came with a 3 Phase Motor 370W (1/2 Hp) Book Crompton, which I am thinking of converting to Variable Speed, But thats another day, one thing at once.
thanks ian.

You can get imperial (or metric) feedscrews, nuts and dials from Myford.
Fortunately you do not want a metric leadscrew, as these are still not made, AFAIK.
--
Charles Lamont

Hi Ian
I expect someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I think even metric Myfords have imperial lead screws. Cheapest and easiest therefore would be a cross slide screw and nut which would bring it to correct spec for a metric machine.
Russell