Cutting thin-wall tubing?

Got to cut a lot (several hundred cuts, maybe more) of thin-walled stainless tubing, approx 6 mm dia by 0.25mm wall. Need fairly clean
cuts, eg no deburring needed. Would like to do several cuts at once, if possible.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
-- Peter fairbrother
    --Your best bet is to use a 'wet abrasive cutoff saw'. They're used for cutting things like hypodermic tubing, etc. Not cheap but you can probably 'roll your own', heh.
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Never thought I'd live to see
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : our "iron curtain" crumble...

    --Forgot to mention: one 'secret' is to keep the blade kerf to an absolute minimum, so as little torque as possible is transmitted to the workpiece. On my saw I have a 'blade' that's .030" wide x 6" dia. Very fragile, so buy 'em a dozen or more at a time..