flypress?

I want to cut several hundred accurately sized "washers" from fine (more than 300) stainless mesh, about 35mm OD and 15mm ID.
Any suggestions as to how?
I thought of cutting squares, stacking layers, glueing them together, machining into a hollow cylinder of the correct size, then ungluing them somehow, but I'm not very confident about that.
An alternative might be to use a press, but I haven't got one. I don't mind buying one - way back when, I once used a flypress for a week (the normal operator was sick) cutting out circles in sheet and punching holes and stuff - but I'd have to make the dies as well as buy a press, and center them somehow.
Is that a medium or huge amount of work?
What sort of press would I need?
Any other suggestions?
Thanks, -- Peter Fairbrother
"Peter Fairbrother" wrote in message

Get a local waterjet or laser cutter to cut them - far less hassle than setting up to do it unless you are going to repeat the process at some time and probably cheaper as well.
AWEM
On 20/05/13 01:46, Peter Fairbrother wrote:

Peter,
I've got a flypress and punches and dies up to 35mm so you could try punching some if you wanted to come over or send me some mesh and I'll try doing some.
On Mon, 20 May 2013 01:46:35 +0100, Peter Fairbrother

(more

a ) drill/punch centre holes on a grid, cut squares, turn two thick end washers, bolt the stack and soak it in melted jewelers wax for glue - it'll melt and burn off clean after machining;
b) check to see if a chassis punch would make waste that matches your size. How about is your about?