Neede three, hadda buy a hundred - anybody want some?

Was not going to put that engine back together WITH those *&^%$#! nearly-stripped-phillips headed screws inside.
Anybody want some m5x20 countersunk hex-head machine screws, oxide finish?
100 cost me 11.46.
Also got too way many m8x 35 hex-head (normal bolts, not for "allen" wrenches) in stainless. Part-bag of 43 cost me 21.66, I needed four.
In the Great White North, but post other places is ok.
On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 17:50:05 GMT, _

I think you mean "Allen Head", I have never seen countersunk Hex Head.

Tut Tut you should have asked on here, my local stockist would "probably" have had all you need for a few quid.
--
Richard

Email address is valid but remove burrs before sending!

You really need to change your fastener supplier.There`s less than a tenners worth there.
On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 11:26:38 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@ems-fife.co.uk wrote:

I know, but being able
a) to walk there while the motorized transport is immobile; and b) to get exactly what I needed from a bin on a shelf
has a value.
phillips head screws. I can take a Torx head 8-32, put it on the end of the driver and stick it out like a fencing sword and put it into the hole without losing it to fall in a dangerous unrecoverable spot.