D-13 fit 12" Faceplate

Anyone got one for sale?

Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

No, but I know someone who'se looking for one

Tim

Reply to
Tim Leech

I've got a 10.75" D1-3 you're welcome to borrow, if it would help.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Yep, same guy... :-))

Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

Thanks, Peter, it's for the new owner of Tim's old CVA lathe. I was just asking here as I hadn't seen any requests up until now.

Thanks for the thought,

Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

Peter, just spotted an e-bay auction here:

listed for a Bantam, but the faceplate should fit the CVA I think? (looks identical to mine)

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Thanks, Pete, looks like he has a problem with the listing, but I'll keep an eye on it for Arthur.

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes