14" Rapidor Hacksaw Blades

Has anyone got a source of these, or a couple or more to sell?

Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

I'd have thought the usual suppliers would have these but maybe they want to sell a pack of 10? I have a couple of 6tpi x 14 x 1.24 x0.0625 spare and up to say 3 of 10tpi ditto. Genuine Eclipse all hard HSS Looks like replacement cost these days would be about £10 each inc vat I can't find what I would have paid for them but it would not have been that much so make me an offer if you like bobdotminchinatntlworlddotcom

HTH

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Many thanks, Bob:

I'll have another look if you're sure there are a few about, but if not I'll take you up on those that you have.

Regards, Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

I've no idea if specific blades are needed for Rapidor, but J&L have 14'' by

1" or 1-1/4" for about £6 or £9 each, cheaper for 10. I've seen them regularly via the normal suspect e-bay shops.

Julian.

Reply to
Julian