Bearing Wanted

Has anyone got an RLS13 roller bearing on the shelf they want to sell?
Also known as CRL12 or LRJ 1-1/2
Peter -- Peter A Forbes
Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk http://www.prepair.co.uk http://www.prepair.eu

Dimensions: 1.5" ID X 3.25" OD X 0.75" thick
Peter A Forbes Wrote:

Hi Peter, If they are not available from the usual suppliers, I seem to recall they are used in old British bike engines, Triumph I thimk. You could try someone on this site;- http://www.classicbikeparts.co.uk/Services.htm Ned Ludd
--
ned ludd