Ground steel discs

Any ideas as to where I might source a quantity of such things, around 50mm diameter. Washers would do - the only requirement is that they're
flat and probably not more than around 5mm thick.
Regards,
http://www.shwoodwind.co.uk
"Stephen Howard" wrote

If washers will do, then ask your local engineering supplier for "Mud Washers" or "Repair Washers". They're certainly available for 40mm dia and I think that they're also available for 50mm dia.