Want to buy steam and diesel locomotives

I would like to buy a Precision Craft N-scale Steam Locomotive 4-8-4 with CB&Q markings (if they were ever made). I want DCC and sound. Used or new. I sent an email to the company but no response.

Also I want a EMD E7 diesel engine in N-scale by Precision Craft. with CB&Q markings, sound and DCC. New or used. Does anyone know if they are available?

Reply to
Flower Gardener

LifeLike makes E-7 in N. Check them out at Walthers.

Reply to
Wolf