Need resistor value for Lionel Big Bay Lighthouse 6-24119

Location R5 on the circuit board is melted beyond recognition probably due to incorrect polarity. As a result there's no
sound on the unit and beacon rotation is about half as fast as it should be.
If any kind soul has one of these units and can look at this circuit board (located under the seagull house) and tell me the resistor value or stripes at R5 I'd be much appreciative (it would cost more to ship and repair from Lionel than replace).
Thanks in advance.