Need parts diagram for Lionel Mogul 2-6-0 (6-38018)

One of the front marker light lanterns above the headlight snapped right off (cheap Chinese CRAP), and it doesn't appear to be
connected to the front plate by a screw. Does the whole plate need to be replaced?
Thanks for any pointers.
RY:
How about some 99 cent super glue?
Cordially yours, Gerard P.
RY:
How about some 99 cent super glue?
Cordially yours, Gerard P.
On 16 Nov 2005 06:08:03 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gannon.edu wrote:

Gesundheit!
--
Steve

Steve Caple wrote:

Thank you.
Thank you.
Stupid Google interface.

C'mon guys, doesn't anyone have a link to Lionel's service document for this model (or one of their other 2-6-0 Moguls)?

The Lionel Customer Service URL is:
http://www.lionel.com/CustomerService/Findex.cfm
Select the 'Parts List & Pictorial Diagrams' link once you get there.
I searched using the item number ( 6-38018), item name (Mogul), and wheel arrangement (2-6-0), and received a "No documents found" message for all three.
That usually means the items relatively new, and the Pictorial Diagrams, Wiring Diagrams, and Parts List are still being worked on. I've seen it take anywhere from 6 months to 2 years for the tech info on a loco to get published.
Len

Thanks a million, Len. Do you know if it would be worth downloading all the Supplements (I think there are 48 of them) to check for a parts list?
Glen wrote:

You don't have to download them all. There is an index for each one, and they are chronological, you would only need to open, or dowload the one for your engine.
Rob

Moguls)?
get
(Mogul),
Pictorial
worked
the
Glen,
You'd be wasting your time. The 'Parts List & Pictorial Diagrams' search function goes through all of the supplement .pdf files and returns any containing the search term. Since all of the key term searches returned a "No documents found" message, it means none of the current supplements covers the Mogul.
Len