Need Lionel 6-18080, Mikado 2-8-2 parts diagram

Originally introduced in Lionel's 1999 Heritage catalog, produced

1999-2000. If you have a parts diagram for this please respond.

Thanks.

Reply to
Mike Foss

produced

respond.

Mike,

The only Mikado diagrams available from the Lionel web site, and that would be available to their Service Centers, are for:

Mikado 2-8-2 Southern 1-8018 (Note: I believe this PN is typoed, it doesn't look right compared to others I've seen). This is the can motor version at:

and Mikado 2-8-2 Santa Fe 610-8034-001. This one has a 'Pull-more' motor:

One of them may be close enough to help you out.

Len

Reply to
Len