Need Lionel 6-18080, Mikado 2-8-2 parts diagram

Originally introduced in Lionel's 1999 Heritage catalog, produced 1999-2000. If you have a parts diagram for this please respond.
Thanks.

produced
respond.
Mike,
The only Mikado diagrams available from the Lionel web site, and that would be available to their Service Centers, are for:
Mikado 2-8-2 Southern 1-8018 (Note: I believe this PN is typoed, it doesn't look right compared to others I've seen). This is the can motor version at:
http://www.lionel.com/Products/ProductNavigator/_ServiceDocuments /4637_combo.pdf
and Mikado 2-8-2 Santa Fe 610-8034-001. This one has a 'Pull-more' motor:
http://www.lionel.com/Products/ProductNavigator/_ServiceDocuments /4889_combo.pdf
One of them may be close enough to help you out.
Len