Bad news for Bowser steam fans.

Folks:
This is the Email I got this morning:
-snip- Just a little note to all our customers,
Bowser has discontinued HO steam loco, turntable, Standard gauge and O
gauge replacement wheel production.
We will continued to make our HO diesel locomotives, HO freight car, N freight cars, HO trolleys, Cal Scale, Selley and Cary detail parts
We have plans for many new products but, they do not include any steam locos in any scale.
Steam loco parts are still available but when our supply is exhausted I do not plan to restock.
Thank You for all your interest over the years.
Lee English, President --snip-
No more Bowser steam kits.
This is ultimate failure on the level of Chuck Norris embracing nonviolence.
Cordially yours: Autobus Prime President, the V&E and their last Bowser H9.
The Good news is that I bought one of their turn tables a couple years ago and it works swell.
Phil Anderson