Just got home from the Boconnoc steam fair

Saw a nice Amanco chore boy, driving a matching Amanco pump, was very nice, i've seen it in SE mag before. Couple of other nice engines. Pics coming later. :)

Regards Chris

Reply to
Chris Crocker - White

Right, just realised I don't actually have many engine pics after all, i'm sure I took more. Anyway, the only good one is the Amanco which is pic number 3775. The others are of random things around the show. Also, if you're wondering, i'm the tall one ;)

Regards Chris

Reply to
Chris Crocker - White

Don't apologize Chris, The setting looks absolutely wonderful. Makes a change from a flat field.

Pete Aldous

Pete Aldous

Oh it was! Had to drive 5 miles on private roads to get there from the public roads. That valley with all the corn in was huge, such a nice place.

Reply to
Chris Crocker - White

Nice pictures Chris, I think you've got a bit of a flair for the unusual angle. Several of us use Webshots. It's cheap, easy and you get thumbnails.

Attached to the copy I'm sending privately is a picture of me with some friends - nice to put a face to a name. I'm the one on the left - yes, really ............

Regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
J K Siddorn