Wanna buy some weed?

Interesting FAQ about balsa - did you know it was considered a weed?

...maybe that explains the addictive nature of this hobby!

Reply to
BB

Gene Costanza

Far out, Catherwood. Just roll us a couple of bombers and leave them on the table.

Ad Astra!

Bill "Firesign" Sullivan

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

"No stems, no seeds parts you don't need! Acapulco Gold is..."

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

I think you meant: "No stems, no seeds, that you don't need! Acapulco gold is, bad a** weed."

rdh8

Reply to
Robert DeHate

Hey what do you want man... good grammar or good taste? Dave ain't here man.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Kinda' grabs you by the boo-boo, don't it?

John

Reply to
John Stein

"Young man! Give me that knife!"

"Thank you."

Tod "Sergeant Stadanko" Hilty

Reply to
hiltyt

Again I do not recall that. But what I do recall: knock knock "Who is it?" "It's Dave man open the door I think the cops saw me" "Who?" "Dave, man open the door" "Daves not here" "No man, I'm Dave, open up the door I think the cops saw me." etc....

RDH8

Reply to
Robert DeHate

And I only know three cords!!

-- Joe Michel NAR 82797 L1

Reply to
J.A. Michel

Well, they say pot does affect the memory. ;)

Reply to
RayDunakin

Really... You guys gotta stop smoking that stuff. It gives you dain brammage. 8^)

Reply to
James L. Marino